Unable to connect to CRMOL using O365 credentials

Sep 23, 2012 at 10:02 PM

This is a great tool. Thank you!

It works great when I link to internal, IFD, or older CRMOL sites but when I try to connect to a CRMOL site that was recently setup through the Office 365 portal I get the following error:

Connection failed: An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail.

Any ideas?

Sep 26, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Hi Scott

Thanks, glad you like it. Ahh yes, I haven't checked in our latest version which support office 365 connection. I'll check that in before the end of the week, if you're in a rush check the QuickConnection.cs and add in support for Federation and also update sdk dlls to 5.0.12.

Sep 29, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Hi Scott, I've just commited an update to support Office 365 organizations. Give it a try and let me know how you get on. cheers

Sep 29, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Thank you! I look forward to testing it out next week. I have really found this tool, combined with Script# to be a huge productivity boost in my form coding. Love the Xrm.Page Script# import library you created too.

Sep 30, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Awesome, I'm hoping the SDK team replaces the crmsvcutil.exe with this one. Nice feedback comments like yours helps :)